Wishes.
These are my wishes I wish that the war will stop. I wish people actually believed in peace. I wish people will stop killing people,for killing someone,to teach someone a lesson. I wish that i can go back in time and fix all my mistakes. I wish that people loved each other for who they are. I wish that people wouldnt judge someone by the way they looked. I wish people would stop shooting each other. i wish there was something called a "second chance". I wish drama was never created. I wish that people will stop backstabbing their frannds. I wish that people could stop being a jerks. I wish that everyone will just stop,and listen and maybe,just maybe they could hear birds,the wind,everything around them. and my last wish is that i wish that these wishes will come true ♥ and if you realized,all these things i wished for,they never happened yet.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario